Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Well it's 2011!! I think it looks like 2011 is going to be a good year in the airline biz. I also am going to make the personal challenge to better my craft of aircraft maintenance. It is important to always try to learn new things in our profession. With all the information available to us at work or on the Internet I think it will be a very attainable goal for all of us to become better versed in aircraft maintenance or the airline industry. I wish you all good luck and a prosperous New Year.
Goat

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to everyone! I too plan to improve myself and my ability to perform my craft. I look forward to a great year and a positive experience!

    ReplyDelete