Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Laying of Blame
Its a part of the industry that a lot of people talk about but you never see anything written about. Of course I'm talking about "The Blame Game". As long as I have been in the airlines the blame game has been an integral part of the daily grind. I think that when people pull the "it was'nt me it was______" card or "that station should have fixed (whatever)" it's a normal part of being an A&P mech at least at the airlines.When I worked overhaul it was "Day shift did'nt finish the job" or "Swing shift should have knew better", you get the idea. Some of the best stories I've heard revolve around the Blame Game. Most of these stories cannot be retold but all you mechs out there know what I mean. Now that I think of it there are a lot of "games" we as mechs play. How about "The Excuse is Right". Is it me or does everyone seem to have an excuse for whatever idiotic thing they did? Maybe we will talk some about this one tomorrow.
Posted by Goat at 2:26 PM 0 comme

No comments:

Post a Comment