Monday, May 24, 2010

High Tech Work Gloves

I was thinking about buying a pair of these Mechanix Gloves. I have been using the Tsunami Gloves that SWA supplies us at work and they are ok. I like that they are a lot more flexible than the older leather gloves that we have and they breathe a lot better. I have read some blogs, etc about these types of gloves and most people like them alot. Being oil resistant and better at protecting your hands than the surgical gloves are what attracts me to them. I have never bought a pair, however, and was wondering if any of you out there have used or use them. Let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Goat, Do you need to wear latex gloves under these gloves to keep liquids off your hands? The gloves we have in the shop are porous and not very good for fluid interactions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yhao gloves manufacturer has always been careful about the protection of working class and these gloves are a perfect example of it. latex coated gloves manufacturers

    ReplyDelete